Sunday, June 2, 2013

My card for Maddy

Hi Everybody! I hope you are having a great weekend.
I worked this w-e, and I was just catching up with my e-mail when I saw this post at Simon Says Stamps blog.  They have posted a request to send cards to Maddy about two weeks ago, so on Wed last week I sent one to her and I was planning on sending one to her family too, I never thought of posting the card until now, so here it is.

 
 
 
The stamps are from CAS-ual Fridays and the inks are Distress Inks, by Ranger.
I'm sending this to Simon Says Stamps Challenge Blog too, this week is "Anything goes".
Thanks for your visit.

13 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the swirls of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the rainbow of paintbrush strokes of color! I'm sure Maddy will love this! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colors and I LOVE the twine! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and bright ! I am sure it will be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that inked rainbow! BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure this card will be cherished:)

    ps...THANKS for leaving some love on the Virtual Smooches blog during the month of May!! I love that you enjoy watching my videos:) <3 You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the rainbow of swooshes! The fact that you added Maddy's name on it will make it extra special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, great use of the Distress Inks, like the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all those colors you used for the brush strokes! What a cool & trendy look, and Maddy will surely smile when she reads this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, love those CAS-ual Fridays stamps on your card, Loly!! The rainbow of colors is such a nice contrast to your b&w baker's twine!

    ReplyDelete