Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi everybody! I hope you had a fabulous weekend.
My Sunday was super nice, perfect weather and all afternoon at home with some time to play in my craft room.
I made this card using the sketch by Freshly Made Sketches and The Paper Players have a fun Tic-Tac-Toe challenge this week, so I used the diagonal Embossing-Bling- Birthday.


 
 


I dry embossed the white panel with a Cuttlebug EF, and I embossed the flower by Hero Arts and used Pearlescent EP by Inkadinkado. The sentiment is from SSS July card kit. I have several birthdays this month, so I'll be back soon with more birthday cards.
I'm also entering this in this week's Simon Says Stamps challenge "Anything goes"
Thanks for visiting and have a blessed week.
Loly

16 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card. I love the curve in the design and the classic color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to spend a sunday...I did the same:)
    Love your crisp and clean card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun way to play- the tic-tac-toe challenge. Great card for a win! I particularly enjoy the glitter flower. It really adds a pop to the color and design. Nice card, Loly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! The black details really make the red and white pop. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dry embossing folder design! I must get that folder! FAB papers! Great card all around:) LOVE the black details! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That embossing folder is very versatile Savannah, I love it too, that's why I use it every chance I have. :)

      Delete
  7. I'm in love with that embossing folder! Great card, lolly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it! What a great card, bold, bossy & fun! Thanks for playing with my TTT challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors - love the extra sparkle! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just stunning!! I love the embossed flower, embossed white panel, and the overall look of this pretty birthday card! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous design! I love how you divide the card into two parts as the contrast is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loly, I just love your card! The polka dots pack a punch and the bling finishes your card off perfecty. Way to combine both challenges. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your balance of color on this card, Loly! The inverse color of the elements is a great touch : )

    ReplyDelete