Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year and Challenges.

Hi everybody! I wish you all a healthy and happy 2013.
One of my goals for this year is to post at least once a week. I visit most of the blogs I follow everyday, but I'm no so good ad posting, so I decided this year I'll do better in my blog.
To start this week well I made a card and I decided to enter them in two challenges, the http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2013/01/challenge-127-love-is-in-air.html and I used the colors in http://www.palspaperarts.com/.
Here is my card.
Have a blessed week.



9 comments:

  1. Congrats on setting a great goal for yourself! Your first card of the year is a real pretty one with great colors and I just love all those itty bitty hearts! Keep up the great work and have a fabulous new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! So clever using the letters! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, Loly! Love all the little hearts and how you featured your LOVE greeting! Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at PPA for this color challenge! Please join us later this month for our sketch challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loly, I love the fact that you used the cut out, striped heart for the "O". It really ties the back and the front of the card together beautifully. the black scalloped layer helps the letters pop and keeps our focus on the sentiment. So glad you shared this "love"ly card with the Paper Players!
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your goals for 2013, Loly. You are off to a good start! The "L', "V" and "E" in this card have me intrigued. Is that heat embossing or a letterpress? Regardless, I LOVE them, lol! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everybody for your kind words.
    Sandy, those are letter stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic LOVE card! The colours and twine are perfect. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete