Thursday, January 10, 2013

10 Embellishments

The Moxie Fab World blog have this challenge, to use 10 different embellishments. So I decided to make a Valentine's card, inspired by this card by Teri Anderson.

I used 10 hearts made of different materials, from left to right: a button (from Walmart) covered in glitter, a hand cut felt, another glittered button, a Tim Holtz's (from grunge Harlequin shapes) covered in Picked Raspberry distress ink, another TH's covered in baker's twine, another covered in sequins, a white glittered button, a  red velvet (hand cut from velvet ribbon) and the last one is a sticker from Recollections.
I had lots of fun making this, so I'm planning on playing along with more of their challenges.
Thanks! And have a blessed rest of the week.

4 comments:

  1. Great Valentine, and wonderful use of those embellishments!
    You asked me a question and I'd love to answer you in detail, but you don't have your email on your blog and I have no way of contacting you. My email is displayed on my sidebar, and if you email me your questions, it would be easy for me to respond to them.
    I went through the same blogger issues recently without being able to post pics too (and others are experiencing the same thing now like you) This tutorial worked for me, and after a few weeks, I checked back and I was able to post photos in the usual way through blogger.

    http://operationwritehome.org/tutorial-photobucket/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carol for taking the time to answer my question. Very helpful, I'll follow those instructions. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Aww, 10 hearts with 10 different materials, love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Loly! Thanks for linking this up to the Use 10 Different Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete