Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Holiday Style

Hi dear crafty friends!
I'm taking an online class called Holiday Style, and enjoying every minute of it!
I'm always slow with the homework, but as I didn't work today, I had some time to play with my inks and stamps, and I want to share my card with you all, (I imagine most of us are frantically creating Christmas cards).
So, on day 2 of class the teachers gave us lots of beautiful inspiration on clean and simple cards. Mine was inspired by this  card by Kristina Werner.



So here you have it. If I have to make this card again I would use a white or silver embossing powder for the sentiment to create a better contrast. I used distress inks for the background and then spritzed water with perfect pearls and it gave a beautiful shimmer to it. The sentiment is by Stampin Up! and the main image is by Stampendous.
Thanks for visiting, have a blessed rest of the week.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene! Your color-blending looks awesome... Great choice of colores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think this card is fantastic. Though it may take you a bit to get to the class, it appears you might be an A student. Lovely, lovely card, Loly.

    P.S. I think silver would be a wonderful contrast...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. The background turned out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card, Loly! Next year I need to take another class--always so inspiring! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete