Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fun on Saturday

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
It's around 70 degrees now in Huntsville, feeling like spring already, yes!
I spent a little time in my craft room yesterday and I made a card using my goodies from the Simon Says Stamp March kit that I got yesterday morning, just in time!
I used the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch # 66 and the colors for the CAS-ual Fridays 129 challenge.




I used paper from Lawn Fawn and the stamp from the kit. To make the rainbow I used two strands of each color of embroidery floss, the cloud and sequins complete my little "scene".
I'have more ideas using this sketch so I'll probably be back later.
Thanks for visiting!
Loly

15 comments:

  1. Loly what a pretty rainbow! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loly, this is a really on-trend and clever card! Rainbows are all the rage and the fact that you made it from your embroidery floss is genius!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Loly! I love the use of the embroidery thread. 70's seem a long way off for us - close to 0 degrees again this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you paired the design with the sentiment! The colors go together well and tell a story with your card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loly, I love your rainbow...sooo fun! Thrilled to see you linking up to CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so sweet! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHHHHHH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of a rainbow made from floss! FAB! LOVE your take on this sketch-- fab all around:)

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love on my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful rainbow! It must have been tricky to get everything lined up so perfectly, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Loly! Such a great idea to make your own rainbow with the floss! The texture looks amazing!! So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How creative of you to use floss to create the rainbow! What a cute and fun card this is, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you made the rainbow--fabulous card, Loly!

    ReplyDelete