Sunday, May 19, 2013

Thank you.

Hi everybody!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
I came from work like an hour ago (yes, the Library opens on Sundays -smile-),  and made a card, what a wonderful way to relax.
 I need several 'Thank you' cards this week, plus three birthdays and one sympathy. So you'll probably see me often this week.
I used this lovely sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
And here is my card, I love when a card comes together quickly. I love most of their sketches and I use them over and over.
 
For the sentiment I used a Jane's Doodles stamp, using red ink pad and embossed it with a pearlescent embossing powder by Inkadinkado, I love how it works. The papers are by SU!
Thanks for your visit!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome thank you card...love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the fun dsp and the two colors on the flower. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great! Love the colors and that flower is simply fantastic! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Your punched edge is fantastic and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete