Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Crafty Easter!

Hi everybody, I wish a Happy Easter to all of you that celebrate it, and for those of you who don't, I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
I have a card to share with you all. Since Monday, when I saw one of my crafty idols,  Laura Bassen's "Double Partial Diecutting" video on the Make it Monday # 207 at  Paper Trey Ink's blog, I wanted to give this technique a try. I love the result, and I have lots of fun making it! Thanks Laura!



ETA I'm adding it to Paper Players # 239 To Die For.

I'm also adding it to Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge Happy Birthday
Thanks for visiting!
Have a blessed week.
Loly

12 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Loly, a stunning design and colour scheme.........a gorgeous inking background and name die!!

    Thanks so much for joining us along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Loly! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that video of Laura's also...and can't wait to try this technique! I LOVE what you've done here...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! I love the inky background. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Loly! I managed the technique, but not sure I'd use the word fun to describe the process--LOL! Hope you had a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son's name is David.. So of course I had to stop by and say hello and that I just love this card.. So does my son David... Smiles all around from Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Shawna! When is David's birthday? I made this for my brother in law, but I can make one for him too! Big hugs!

      Delete
  7. Hi Lorly! I received your card today - I can't wait to show it off!! As I look through your site I see that all of your cards are stunning! So glad to have met you via CCC ~ Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT die cutting and love the inking on this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loly - this is awesome - love that green behind your awesome partial die cutting - I am so impressed with that because I have not been brave enough yet to try it!! Kudos to you - incredibly done!!!

    ReplyDelete