Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy thanksgiving

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are having a great week.
I haven't posted in a while, it's so nice to get inky again. 
I made three cards last night. I'm posting here the first one that I made using the sketch of the Fusion Challenge # 20, and the colors in the picture.




That beautiful sentiment is from 'Harvest expressions' by Inkadinkado, that I stamped in Versamark ink and embossed with Recollections embossing powder color "Pesto" (Funny name, isn't it?).
The papers and the beautiful leaf are by Lawn Fawn and came in the October SSS card kit.
Thanks so much for your stopping by and for your kind words of encouragement.

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, Loly. I really like the embossing in the background. Lovely take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cozy colors for a Thanksgiving card, Loly! Love the little leaf embellishment, too! Sweet combo of the sketch and photo! Thanks so much for joining in on this challenge with us at FUSION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for joining n the fun @ FUSION Loly, gorgeous thanksgiving card :)

    ReplyDelete