Sunday, April 14, 2013

Birthdays

Hi everybody! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Grey day in Huntsville today, the kind that makes you want to get crafty (smile).
I was playing 'catching up' today, as I had a very busy week and didn't do much during the week. I have several birthdays this week, I started with one card for my dear brother-in-law, I used the sketch from Seize the birthday # 13.
Here is my take



 
I'll be back later, as I'm planning on making at least one more card.
Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. oh i love all the candles :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need that ribbon, Loly! LOL! It's perfect for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Birthday cards are always in need and I'm horrible about getting them done ahead of time.

    That's neat you have personalized it with his name. I'm going to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful birthday card Lola! Love all those candles!!

    ReplyDelete