Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Simon Says Stamps Challenge

Hi Everybody, I made two cards today to play along with Simon Says Stamps Challenge. Here are my takes.
I used an old leaf stamp by SU! Paisley Prints, on white CS, then I embossed the sentiment in white on a brown cardstock, I used thin strips of the same CS for the borders of the central panel and to add some dimension I used my paper crimper.Finally adhere everything with foam adhesive. ANd here is the second one.
I punched some leaves with a MS punch in four different colors of cs, and adhered them to the base with glossy accents, then I added the 'falling' leaves. I Used a SSS October Kit of the month stamp for the sentiment and stamped it with Colorbox chalk ink, I punched a buttom with a MS punch and adhered everything with foam adhesive. I have fun making them. Have a blessed rest of the week.

3 comments:

  1. Both cards turned out so pretty with your leaves! I love the crimped panel on the first card (I always forget to use that tool) and the pile of leaves on the 2nd card reminds me of my childhood days when I loved to jump into a huge pile of leaves! I'd still probably enjoy doing that today except I'd need help getting back out of the pile now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Carol... and Thanks for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love these! The elegant sentiment on the first one is gorgeous...and those leaves are so intricate! Beautiful. Thank you for your nice comment today! :)
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete